2013 Ohio State Fair
2½ c. Flour
1 c. Butter
½ tsp. Salt
1½ c. Lonz Blackberry Wine
½ c. Sour Cream
½ c. Heavy Whipping Cream
¾ c. Brown Sugar
2 c. Fresh Apples, diced
½ c. Fresh Blackberries
1. Cut crust ingredients together
2. After they are completely mixed, make a ball of dough
3. Roll the dough flat, cut 6-inch circles and line the muffin pans.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix the sugar and wine until the sugar is completely dissolved.
5. Mix the rest of the filling ingredients except apples and blackberries in a large mixing bowl and beat until all ingredients are mixed well.
6.Place apples in the bottom of each crust.
7. Fill crusts with filling.
8. Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes.
9. Place fresh blackberries on top.