2004 Ohio State Fair
4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
½ lb. Ohio Swiss cheese
½ lb. Ohio Mozzarella cheese
½ c. Mon Ami Lake Erie White Catawba wine
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c. savory herb croutons
1 tbsp. dry chicken bouillon
1 tsp. sage
1 tbsp. parsley
1 stick Ohio butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves in 9-x13-inch dish.
3. Layer Swiss and Mozzarella cheeses on top of chicken breast halves.
4. In large bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup with Mon Ami Lake Erie White Catawba wine.
5. Pour mixture over chicken and cheese.
6. Pour savory herb croutons over everything.
7. Mix bouillon, sage, and parsley with melted butter.
8. Pour mixture on top of everything.
9. Bake 1 hour.