12 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
Hot cooked egg noodles
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. basil
2 cans (10 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup undiluted
4 cans (4 oz. each) sliced mushrooms, drained
1 cup Ohio dry white wine
2 (8 oz. each) containers of sour cream
1. Place chicken tenders in Crock-Pot slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Add garlic powder, onion powder and basil.
4. Add soup, mushrooms and wine; mix well.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
6. Add sour cream during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
7. Serve over noodles.