1 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1 box dark chocolate cake mix
1 (3 3/4 oz.) pkg. French Vanilla Pudding and Pie Filling
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Ohio Blackberry Wine
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup blackberry preserves
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup Ohio Blackberry Wine
Whole pecan slices
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Spray a 10-inch Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray; sprinkle pecans over bottom of the pan.
3. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, flavoring, vanilla and wine.
4. Blend well with mixer on medium-speed for 2 minutes.
5. Pour batter over pecans.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Invert on serving platter with rim.
To prepare glaze:
1. Prepare glaze in a medium, non-stick saucepan over low heat; melt butter, stir in preserves and sugar.
2. Bring to boil for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in wine.
4. Poke cake’s top and sides with toothpick.
5. Spoon glaze evenly over cake’s top and sides, allowing the glaze to be absorbed slowly.
6. Decorate top with whipping cream and while pecan slices.