- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 3/4-ounce) package French vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Ohio red raspberry wine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves of jelly
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Ohio red raspberry wine
- Whip cream
- Whole pecan slices
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray 10-inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle pecans over bottom of pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, flavoring and wine; blending well with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter over pecans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Invert on serving platter with rim.
- Prepare glaze in medium, non-stick saucepan over low heat; melting butter and stirring in preserves and sugar.
- Bring to a boil for 4 to 5 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in wine.
- Poke cake’s top and sides with toothpick.
- Spoon glaze evenly over cake’s top and sides; allowing glaze to be absorbed slowly.
- Decorate top with whip cream and whole pecan slices.