Chocolate Cup Ingredients:
- 1 package molding chocolate disks
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup Debonne Riesling
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Debonne Riesling
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 mango, peeled and pit removed
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 6 ounces blueberries
Chocolate Cup Directions:
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler.
- Work melted chocolate into desired mold – the simpler the better – let stand until chocolate is hardened.
- Carefully unmold chocolate and set aside.
- Whisk together sugar, egg yolks, wine, butter and lemon peel in large metal bowl.
- Set over pan of simmering water and whisk until mixture registers 180-degrees Fahrenheit on candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and beat with an electric mixer until cool; setting aside.
- Meanwhile, whip cream on high speed until cream holds stiff peaks.
- Fold cream into egg mixture.
- Place mousse in large bowl, cover and freeze overnight.
- Just before serving, place scoops of frozen mousse in chocolate cups and top with fresh fruit.
- Hull and quarter strawberries and place in non-metal container.
- Pour 1/2 cup Debonne Riesling over berries; covering and refrigerating until ready to use.
- Mix the remainder of the berries and pour the another 1/2 cup Debonne Riesling over them.
- Just before using, drain all berries.
- Toss strawberries with one tablespoon of sugar.
- Mix all berries together; stirring in chopped mango.
- Spoon over mousse in chocolate cups.