2011 Ohio State Fair
1 c. golden seedless raisins
1 c. Raven’s Glenn White Raven semi-sweet white wine
1 c. red rasberries
2 c. seedless red grapes
2 apples peeled and chopped
2 oranges peeled and segmented
2 pears chopped
1/2 c. maraschino cherries, halved
4 dates, cut in pieces
juice of half of lemon
2 tbsp. sugar
whipped topping for topping
1. Soak raisins in 1 c. White Raven semi-sweet white wine.
2. In large bowl combine grapes and chopped apples. Add the orange segments, chopped pears, maraschino cherries and dates.
3. Pour the raisins with wine into the bowl.
4. Add juice of lemon and sugar.
5. Stir gently using a big spoon.
6. Chill for at least 1/2 hour.
7. Serve with whipped topping.