Serves: 4 – Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 15-20 Minutes
4ea. Ribeye Steak (the thicker the better)
4 T. Canola Oil
1/4 c. J-Spice
1. Lay out ribeyes and coat with 1/2 T of oil on each side.
2. Rub the oil in with your hands.
3. Sprinkle J-Spice in each side and let rest. Optional: marinate overnite.
4. Fire up the grill!
5. Over a hot grill, place the ribeye down. After2 minutes, rotate the steak 45 degrees to create a diamond pattern.
6. Repeat cooking process for the other side.
7. Med Rare=135 degrees Med=145 degrees Med Well=155 degrees Well=160 degrees and up.
Enjoy with family and friends!