Serves: 4 – Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 15-20 Minutes
8-10lb. Pork Loin
4 oz. Canola Oil
1/4 c. Chopped Parsley
1/4 c. Chopped Basil
1/4 c. Chopped Thyme
1/4 c. Chopped Rosemary
3 T. Chopped Garlic
3 T. Salt and Pepper
1. Pull pork loin from its plastic wrapper. Wash it and pat dry.
2. Mix all fresh herbs together and set aside.
3. Rub the loin with oil, salt and garlic.
4. Sprinkle the herb mix on the loin and massage well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Grill for 7 minutes on all four sides and finish it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Enjoy with family and friends!