2013 Ohio State Fair
1½ c. Mon Ami White Catawba
2 lb. Chicken
1½c. Red Potatoes
½ tsp. Onion Powder
½ tsp. Garlic
½ tsp. Thyme
½ tsp. Salt
1 c. Water
2 Tbsp. Butter
¼ c. Flour
4 Servings of Rice
1. Large skillet stove top on high, brown chicken breast.
2. Add onion powder, garlic, thyme and salt
3. Add ½c. of wine, cook chicken until wine is reduced down.
4. Add diced red potatoes, cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
5. Remove chicken and potatoes from skillet.
6. Add butter and flour.
7. Stir until a rue is created.
8. Add water, then wine, stirring creating the gravy.
9. Place chicken and potatoes back into pan.
10. Reduce heat to medium and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
11. Serve over rice.