Serves: 4 – Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 15-20 Minutes
16ea. 16/20 Count Shrimp, Peeled and De-veined
1/4 c. Processed Pesto
4ea. Bamboo Skewers
1. If frozen, thaw shrimp in running water with a strainer.
2. Skewer shrimp through the top time and just above the tail flap…4 to a skewer.
3. Spread pesto evenly over the shrimp to coat liberally.
4. Refrigerate overnight in a sealed container.
5. Fire up the Grill!
6. Cook the shrimp to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Enjoy with family and friends!