1.5 Cups Chalet Debonne River Rouge Red Wine
3 Cloves chopped garlic
3 Tbs. Honey
1.5 Lbs. Chuck Roast
10 Small New Potatoes
1 Vidalia Onion
1/3 cup soy sauce
(Night Before Cooking)
1. Mix 1/2 cup wine, Chopped Garlic, Honey, Salt and Pepper.
2. Marinate roast 12 hours in gallon plastic bag.
(Day of Cooking)
1. Remove roast from marinade.
2. Sear roast at high heat.
3. Place potatoes, onions, 1 cup wine, salt, pepper, onion into crock pot.
4. Let roast cook at 150 for 5 hours.
5. Reduce remaining wine, onions, honey, soy, salt and pepper-sauce as necessary.