- 4 teaspoons ginger root, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Serrano pepper slices
- 3 ounces agave syrup
- 8 ounces Kinkead Ridge Riesling
- 6 ounces Firelands Brut Champagne
- Crystallized ginger for garnish
- For each drink, place 1 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 3/4-ounc agave in cocktail glass and muddle with muddler or wooden spoon until fragrant.
- Add Riesling, stirring well.
- Strain into sugar-rimmed white wine glasses, half-filled with ice.
- Top with 1 1/2-ounces champagne.
- Garnish with crystallized ginger and serve.