- 1 1/2 cups Maize Valley Mad Cow wine
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups blueberries
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons ice water
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take 2 cups flour and put into bowl. Cut butter into bowl. During cutting process, add salt and ice water slowly.
- Using a mixer, mix together cream cheese and sugar. Add one egg at a time during mixing process, while scraping the sides of the bowl in between the eggs being added. Add Ohio wine, mix for thirty seconds. Add flour; mixing one minute.
- Lay dough onto pie pan and pour blueberries and Ohio wine mixture into pie pan on top of dough. Cover with additional dough.
- Bake for one hour at 4oo-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adorn the crust with whipped topping and additional blueberries.